Me likeyy ,

Followers

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ohohooohhooo :D


Yeahhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ! Do you know what type of scream is this ? ITS SCREAMING OF FREEDOM BABYYYYY ! Mwahahahahaha im so happy right now . Jinjjiaaaa~ Everything's overrr ! Kekekeke~ No infinite , EVERYTHING'S OVER ! Stop saying that nothing's over keke wth am i talking about ? Im goin to lose my mind jinjjia asdfghjklasdfghjkl .

So , everything's done . Exam ? [/kicks/] . Studying ? [/punches/] . Sending the textbooks ? Goodbye baby goodbyee~ keke . PMR's next year . Ohhhhh , Efffff ==' . Wtv , im goin to enjoy my beautiful life right now . Books , go away .

Kay so today I told my dad to fetch me on 5.00 pm . Reason ? Sending the textbook , ofkosss . But guess what ? That sending ceremony (ceremony ? lol) , err no , that sending , emm , process ? Yh whatever . That sending process ended earlier than I thought . Kekeke~ . Other peeps was getting jinjjia busy sending le books and taking the new one for next year . Me ? Im just sending it . HAHA . Im going to a new school nxt year , mybe . Stressed with this school . Well this was only just a statement . 'We plans HE decides' (I think i copied this from someone lol . Bianhamnida [/bows/])

Because we finished it early so we (me and my bishes) decided to go to the photoshop . No , not that editing software , ermm , kedai cuci gambar ? Haha . I'll just translate it into 'photo washing shop' lol wtv . We washed (cuci) some pictass of our husband(s) . Keke wtv . Pakcik kedai ask us to wait for 30 mins . So i walk to SMO . Surveying some novels lol . Keke . While we're surveying , suddenly a song came out . Infinite's Nothing's Over omaigoshhh . Fangirling mode automatically enabled that time . Haha lol . I listen to that song everyday but its getting more fun if we heard our fave song in public lol , with friends , obviously . keke wtv .

Okay great , i must start my bedroom cleaning right now . My grandma is going to celebrate aidiladha here . My grandma IN PERAK (SILVER) lol wtv . Yh whatever ehatever whatever . Going to do some spring cleann . Wohh , today was the happiest day ever . kekeke~ Wtv . Kbai guyss !

No comments:

Post a Comment