Me likeyy ,

Followers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Heartbreaker .

This morning my classmate , Husna came and tell me something that I dont want to know .

Me : Ada apa mek ?
Husna : Maths Nisa dapat 15 .

My heart was like , bursting out from le body . Efffffffffff ! 15/40 ? Thats not something that yhu guys should be spazzing about . IM NAT PROUD OF IT , JINJJIA . What the heckk ? So what's the point im using mai bazookas , shotguns etc ? Hooooooooo jinjjiaaaaaa . Im going to face PMR next year but i'm not even mastered all of le topics . Even for the form 1's ! Haiiiiiiiiiiiiihhhh asdfghjkl ==' . But im happy with le history subject that I faced this afternoon lol . Kekeke~ I HIT ALL THE SHOTS kekeke~ not all of them but atleast 3/5 , mybe ? well idk . yh whatever . So kbaiiiii :P

No comments:

Post a Comment