Me likeyy ,

Followers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Stupidity .

When I remembered all those stupid times i've been through , I suddenly realize how FREAKING STUPID I am those days . [/sighs/] , urgghhh , jinjjia .

One of those times was when I just learned on how to use facebook ; (means i've just created my acc) :/ . I just keep adding peeps randomly (I didnt even know them though ,) . Just to increase le number of my facebook frnds . RETARD .

When I was 'BESU-ly' (means really excited or something..) selca here and there and making those duckyy-mouth-shape , and le camera's angle was higher than my head :() STUPID STUPID STUPID ==' (for me)

When I innocently liked my own status , comments and even pictass . Rarrghhh that just soo disgusting (for me) , and now , when I saw peeps liking ther own thangs , I was just like ; 'whattahell are yhu doing dudee ?' :/

And , andd , I wanted to apologize for those who had ever saw orr , have been through or anythinggg , SORRY AND PUHLEASEEE IGNORE DATTTTT ! For those peeps that i , errr , like , urghhhh , ever commented unnecesary thing on their images , status blablablaurghghh , BIANHAMNIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;A; Siyezlyy , saya masih berhingus pade mase ituuuuuu :/ Whatever kbaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ! :I

No comments:

Post a Comment