Me likeyy ,

Followers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lonely .


Being the only girl in the world (lol no , thats rihanna .) . Being the only daughter in the house really makes me lonely . Sometimes , I kinda felt jealous to those who have sister , idc if its little sister or the bigger one . I kinda felt like I want one to talk with or even play with . I just played with barbie dolls alone yhu noe .

When my three moron brothers running and laughing all over the house , erm , playing for short . I always felt sad and alone and everything connected to lonely . Im a girl , I surely cannot join them running too , that just too stupid and jinjjia bad for my images . (Cehhh , started talking like a superstar .) . But when I started saying these things with my friend , they'll say ; "Having a bigger brother or sister was really annoying . They love to insult us , make fun of us and even hurt us ." . But I really want one yhu noe . Bigger brother or sister ? Thats truly will be a wish that automatically cannot be fulfilled . Wae ? BECAUSE IM THE BIGGER SISTER LAWWWLL ! Kekeke~ . Whatever .

Many people asked me (my parents obviously) why did I really love spending my time infront of the computer , listening to songs and everything , Haishh ,
DEAR MOM AND DAD . GIVE ME A KAKAK OR ABANG pleasee ? Kekeke~ They'll slap me if I said that to them maybe lol . Kekeke~

Arghhh , jinjjiaaaa~ boredboredboredbored . I didnt even memorze those 3 effing subjects yet =='
Eottokaeee ? asdfghjklasdfghjkl . Puiihh , babbling again :P Kay so thats all maybe . Kbai and ohh , KEVIN ILOVEYOU ~ , Keke~

No comments:

Post a Comment