Me likeyy ,

Followers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

STFU .

Derr , can yhu please stop ? Stop telling me about yer boyfriend . Im sick of it . Everyday , I go to school , sit on my chair , then yhu come and start babbling around on how he talked to you , blablabalalaurghh . Oh , and , PLEASE , TOLONG , JEBALL , stop telling me who texted yhu lastnight . Yhu now what bish ? I dont care . For me , you're like some cheap bish yhu noe . You just give your phone number to some unknown guys . Heyy , you know what ? Phone number is a privacy . And you know , you're nat cool . Why ? Because you just fall in love and dating in PHONE . You never met him , you never know who was he and yhu didnt know him better . Thats not cool . And yhu keep bragging around in class like you're the only person who had a boyfriend in the world ==' . Yhu know what , IDGAF . I have a boyfriend , AND HE'S A KPOP STAR IN KOREA ! Hehhh , whatever . And , I HATE YOU SINCE YOU TEXTED MY COUSIN . You know , that incident makes me realize on how cheap you are . You justtt , errghhhh ! IHYYY :I .

Those two english papers jinjjia making me wanted to bangs my head hardly on the desk . [/bangs le head bangs le head bangs le headdd !/] Wohhh , raising my middle finger to salute those ppl who made that super effing hard questions . They gave us 3 papers to write . And guess wutt ? I torned two of them . keke~ . People around me keep staring at me because that torning-paper sound was kinda loud lol . Bianhamnida yeorobunnn~ kekeke~ . Toworrow's FRIDAY , FRIDAYYY ! Naaahhh , tommorow's deepavali :) Happy diwali to peeps that celebrated them . Expecially to mai readersss . (Perasan , macam la ade ann ,) . Truthfully , im nat really concern about deepavali thangs . Im just concerning about CUTIII ! HAHA . But just for a day lawll . Cuti or nat , there's still no usee . Im gonna use tommorow for memorizing tafsir , fqah and geography . Effffffff . Meaningless cuti . lol jinjjia . Translate me the 'cuti' word to english jeball ? keke~ kay whatever . Peace out homedawwwwgggg ! KBAII<3 . Kevin iloveyouu ! << suddenly keke~

No comments:

Post a Comment