Me likeyy ,

Followers

Monday, October 24, 2011

Hard .



Everything was effing hard for me . Today's paper ? Urghhh , kinda didnt wanna think about it anymore . Those two BM's paper was kindaa , ermm , easy ? Idk , its 50/50 lol . Akhlak ? I'll be jinjjia happy if I passed that subject . Whatever . Tommorow's English . Doing this entry for some english exercise keke~

Im still in 'untalking' mode with my brother . Sinceee , ermm , when ha ? 2 months ago maybe ? Its because I dont like how he talked to me . Everyday he keeps insulting me or whatsoeva , before this , I used to cry when he said im stupid , ugly or blalalalablaurghh , but noww , I just answer him , 'KOK MUNG .' . That shud do it . I dont care what he thought about me . cause bruhh , I AINT GIVE ANY FUCKKK ABOUT WHAT CHU SAID . You're nat that handsome to insult me . Just now I saw him making some gifs . I dunno , mybe he's bored . And when he's nat here , I reviewed that gif . He inserted some pictures of our family in it . But guess what ? Im nat even in there . The title of the gif is , errmm , HAPPY FAMILY or something . Then who am I bruhh ? I wanted to talk to him . Jinjjia . But he never asks for my apologies . Idc bruhh ,

Rarrrghhh , I didnt pay my 'yuran sekolah' yettt ! Eottokaee ? Everyone in my class had already payed it . I'm just too lazy to go to the school officee . Aihhh , kay thats alll . Kbai .


Ohh , ohh gaise . I founded some SNSD's pictass in tumblr . I know this is kinda out of topic but they're soo prettyyy ! Keke~

Jessica

Seohyun

Sooyoung

Sunny

Taeyeon

Tiffany

Yoona

Yuri

Kay thats all kbaii :)

No comments:

Post a Comment